Saturday, June 21, 2014

ボトックス 1/Botox 1

整体
2014年4月、あまりにも辛そうにしていたのか、知り合いに整体を紹介してもらいました。するとだいぶ骨に歪みがあるとのこと。そりゃあ30年以上生きてたらしょうがない、仮にそれが理由なら、今以上に多くのの人が身体の不調を訴えているはずです。それはさておき、不思議なことに、施術したあと瞼がパッチリと開きました。が、気分的なものだったのか何だったのか、その後の改善は見られず仕舞いでした。残念!

Botox注射 2014/4/24
そのうち、失望してやけをおこせば精神科へ行って慰められたりしていましたが、ある日本当に耐えられず、飛び込みで先日の形成外科医のところへ行きました。
精神的なダメージから音に過敏になっており、もちろん瞼は開かず、見えません。大きな病院の静かなところへと行くうちに、ベッドで休むことになりました。しばらくすると、手術の緑の服を着ていた医者がやってきて、なにやらボトックスを打つことになりました。
文書にサインが必要でしたが、医者が丁寧に文章を噛み砕きながら読んでくれ、心が落ち着いていきました。
ということで、以前に、大変耐えがたい痛みだと知らされてたので、勇気を振り絞って挑むと、いたくないぞ?あれ?
大変耐えがたい痛みって何かなー?あれはゴッドハンドかなー? 医療は日々進歩しているみたいで、ラッキー!と思うことにしました。
伴先生、ありがとうございました!最初のボトックス注射後についてはこちら

25単位



Japanese Massage Treatment, SEITAI
In Apr 2014, a friend of mine recommended me to try the eastern manipulative treatment, what we call SEITAI in Japan. The practitioner mentioned me the problem was the twisted bone structure, but I thought that is not special at all with my age over 30 years. It's the nature. However after the massage, my both eyelids were opened for seconds. It just happened only once. Too bad that there's no such an evidence so that I could keep it.

Botox Apr/24/2016
After a while, I was so desperate and depressed that I went to my psychiatrist's very often. One day, I just couldn't help it and went to Shinshu University Hospital without an appointment. Due to my mental condition, I was very concerned with noises and sounds. Moreover, I couldn't walk straight due to my eye problem. I asked for my first Botox injection.
I heard about the severe pain but it wasn't like what I expected. Did the surgeon used the magic? lol
Thank you, Dr. Ban!
Here's the after effect of my first Botox.

25 units