- 2013/10/22~ 就寝時、マウスピースの着用。(顎の痛み和らぐ)、あごの運動
- 2014/1/10~11月頃 ヒアレイン点眼液0.1%(眼の乾燥良くなる)、ジクアス点眼液3%、ムコスタ点眼液UD2%を処方してもらったが、効果みられず。(気持ちがまぎれた程度)
- 2014/3/20~現在 ロキソニンテープを、耳の後ろやあごの部分に湿布(筋肉の凝ったような感覚の緩和)
- 2014/4/17 内服薬リーマス(リチウム)半減
- 2014/4/21 内服薬リーマス(リチウム)中止
- 2014/4/24~2014/12/4 軸となっていた内服薬を全面的に変更。(ベンゾジアゼピンの薬を少なくする)、ボトックス注射
2014/6/26(ボトックスその2)
2014/7/24(ボトックスその3)
2014/9/4(ボトックスその4)
2014/12/4(ボトックスその5)
- 2014/5/9~2016/1/22 リボトリールの服用 (リボトリールの量は調節)
- 2014/7/18~24 毎日、亜鉛サプリメント20mgを数回に分けて摂取(Botoxの効果を持続させるために試したが、よくわからなかった)
- その他
- ピップエレキバン(頭部などの凝りの緩和のために試したが、よくわからなかった)
- フィルムドレッシングという極薄絆創膏を貼って皮膚を押さえる(貼り方によっては効果があった)
- まぶたを指で押さえる(又は持ち上げる)ことは、皮膚が伸びてしまうので逆効果とのことだった。
Here are my treatments I tried in chronological order. Improved treatments are in bold.
- 2013 October 22~ Using the mouthguards when asleep (to alleviate jaw pain)
- 2014 January 10~around November Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1% eye drops (to prevent dry eye), Rebamipide eye drops (Mucosta ophthalmic suspension UD2%) (only help me to feel better), 3% Diquafosol Ophthalmic Solution (only help me to feel better)
- 2014 March 20~now pluster on where needed (LOXONIN Tape 100mg) (to relieve muscular stress)
- 2014 April 17 half the amount of lithium
- . listed below2014 April 21 stop lithium
- 2014 April 24~ 2014 Dec. 4 changing major medications (less benzodiazepin drugs), Botox injections (different amounts when needed)
2014 June 26(2nd Botox)
2014 July 24(3rd Botox)
2014 Sep 4(4th Botox)
2014 Dec 4(5th Botox)
- 2014 May 9~ 2016 Jan 22 Chronazepam I adjusted the dosage depending on my condition
- 2014 July 18~24 Taking 20mg of Zinc daily (for long lasting the effect of BOTOX but I couldn't see the difference)
- Others
- small magnetic seal "Pip elekiban" (I couldn't see the difference for the stiffness of my head),
- film dressing of Nitto Denko Medical Supplies (product page in Japanese) (it worked if on the right place),
- holding/pulling eyelids causes sagging due to the stretching of the skin