Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ボトックス3/BOTOX 3

テーピングをしてみる
次の注射までの1週間を持ちこたえるために、テープで下瞼を少し引っ張ることを教えてもらいました。下がってくる上の瞼を指で上げていると、その部分の皮膚が伸びてしまうとのこと。
普通のサージカルテープだと目立つので、13ミクロンと言うとっても薄いフィルムのテープをすすめられました。これを愛用している患者さんがいるらしく、張り方を少し研究してみることにしました。
日東メディカル 高透湿フィルムドレッシング
実際に、自分でやってみるとうまくいかず、何度か試しているうちにヒリヒリしてきたので少しお休み。

3度目のBOTOX 2014/7/24
量はきわめて少量だったため、記録していません。
前回からおよそ3週間後の注射です。

効果
7日ほど後に効果が見られるようになりました。

ボトックスの量:不明(極めて少量)



With surgical tape
While waiting for the next Botox, the surgeon had told me to pull the skin below my right eye with medical tape so that I would feel better. He mentioned that if I keep putting my finger on eyelid, it would cause sagging. (Doesn't that sound ironic, anyhow?)
Since the normal surgical tape would be obvious, he gave me some super-thin-film like tape which thickness is only 13 micron.. (Nitto Denko Medical Supplies and its transparent film dressing (in Japanese)
Unfortunately, I struggled using this tape, and I decided to try some other time.

The 3rd BOTOX Jul/24/2014
The amount was very very little, and there is no record how much of Botox used.
It was after 1 month from the last time.

Effect
I noticed its effect after about 7 days.

amount not recorded(very little)

No comments:

Post a Comment