顔のしびれ
2014年3月下旬、突然右頬がしびれだしました。
その日は体調も比較的良く、たまたま道で会った人に観光案内をしていたのですが、途中で右頬にしびれがありました。主治医には、「放置するとその分長引くから、できればすぐに休むように」といわれ、ラーメンを食べてから帰宅して休みました。結果的に、しびれは2ヶ月半ほど続きました。4日後、すっかり不安になったので、脳神経内科で診てもらいました。
MRI異常なし
MRIの写真を確認してもらうと、交通事故の傷あとの外は異常なし。
しかし、検査のその4日後には両目が完全に開かなくなり、なんともいえない不安でいっぱいでした。形成外科の予約まではひと月ありましたが、病院に電話をし、次の週に診てもらえることとなって、待ちました。
ただただ、その日が待ち遠しくて、その間がとても長い時間に感じられました。それでも、新たな解決策があるかもしれないという期待を胸に、1週間をすごしました。
getting numb
At the end of Mar 2014, my right cheek started to go numb.
I was okay in the morning and having fun in the city with some random tourists. I called my psychiatrist when I felt little strangeness with my face, and was advised to take a immediate rest since the longer I stay outside, the longer it would last. I enjoyed my Ramen and went home, and it lasted for more than 2 months. I also decided to go see a neurologist..
MRI, okay
When scanned with MRI, there was only a scar of the accident I had in the past. However, both of my eyes were totally closed 4 days after that, . I was very anxious and called Shinshu Univ. Hospital. I was lucky and they moved my appointment earlier in next week.
I only had to wait for less than 5days., but it was so long. There was nothing but only hope for a new solution.